The SA'2019 conference is seeking two kinds of submissions:
- Regular Papers The SA'2019 conference is seeking submissions of up to 8 double-column pages reporting on novel and significant contributions to the field of industrial communication systems. Prospective authors are encouraged to submit a pdf version of their papers through the SA'2019 submission system. The submitted material (in English language) must be unpublished and not under review elsewhere. Submissions must include e-mail addresses and fax/phone numbers of the corresponding author.
- Work-in-Progress (WIP) sessions These sessions are intended for presentation of recent ideas and on-going works up to 4 double-column pages, describing research that has not yet produced the results required for a regular paper, but that due to its novelty and potential impact deserves to be shared with the community at an early stage. WIP submissions should be prepared according to the same guidelines as regular papers, and should be submitted through their own WIP electronic submission system. Accepted WIP papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Authors of accepted WiP paper will give a 5 minute oral presentation at the WiP sessions, and will also present an A0 poster during the poster sessions.
Style guides for SA'2019 papers
Style guides and templates for MS Word and LaTeX are available here.
IEEE policy requires that prior to publication all authors or their employers must transfer to the IEEE in writing any copyright they hold for their individual papers.
In order to transfer copyright, authors of the accepted papers will be requested to use the IEEE Electronic Copyright site link to which will be provided to them in the paper acceptance notification letter.
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-3345-4/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-3345-4/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-3345-4/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
All final submissions must fully comply with the IEEE conference format. The authors of accepted papers will be requested to use the IEEE PDF eXpress check to make sure of that compatibility. Accepted papers that fail that check, or exceed the referred submission page limits, will not be included in the IEEE eXplore database.
As advised by IEEE, the IEEE PDF eXpress account will be activated from June 3, 2019.